Bennett House is the premier adult day care center with a comprehensive program specially tailored for senior adults who need supervision and assistance during the day. At the heart of Bennett House is a uniquely designed program that brings together social, and other supportive services in a safe, friendly and home-like environment.
- Administer emergency CPR/First Aid as needed.
- Administer medications as ordered by the participant’s physician and under RN supervision.
- Provide skilled nursing duties as required.
- Document any necessary medical observations and daily record keeping.
- Notification of participants’ responsible party and physicians as required.
- Conduct tours for prospective participants and their families and insure that all enrollment forms are completed during the participants's intake process.
- Monitor participants’ vital signs as required.
- Assists participants with activities of daily living, personal care, and in the participation of activities as needed.
- Ability to safely lift and transfer.
- Assist with activities as needed.
- Comply with all HIPAA and confidentiality procedures.
- Participate in staff meetings, in-service training, group discussions, and other relevant training.
Job Type: Part-time